As a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200-hour level, I feel passionate about the benefits of yoga both physically and mentally. My instruction focuses on physical movement, ensuring that students are practicing poses in the correct and safe manner. Further, if students are interested in Yoga Philosophy, I love to incorporate this to our practice as well.
I specialize in guiding private individual or group classes. And the best part? I come to you!
Some of my Yoga Services include:
- Guiding private yoga classes in your home (or anywhere you would like)
- Integrating a yoga class into a corporate event.
- Bringing yoga to the work place, and hosting classes for your company on a regular basis.
- Yoga for Parties! What better way to celebrate a special occasion than practicing yoga with your friends?! Birthdays, bridal showers, a wedding-day calming flow, or even 'just because' -- celebrate your special day with yoga!
Contact me to schedule your private class or event. Namaste.
I am an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. But what does that actually mean...?
Put simply, I am a person who acts as an accountability mentor and a supportive influencer. The goal is to discuss, guide, and plan for lasting behavioral changes that result in a healthier and happier life for you!
Specifically, I offer:
- Coaching Sessions to discuss health goals and concrete action-steps to achieve them.
- Kitchen Clean Outs
- Grocery Store Education Tours
- Meal-Prep Planning for you to execute yourself
- Meal-Prep that I execute for you
We will work together to make your transformation as seamless as possible, so that you can feel your absolute best! Remember, you already have what you need to be who you truly are. I want to help you get there.
Are you ready to transform your life?
Please contact me for additional information, with any questions, or to get started. I can't wait to meet you!